• Orders below R400 for Cape Town Surrounding (brown and yellow on the map below) will incur a nominal delivery fee of R70.00.
• Orders below R400 for Fastway areas in orange, grey and white on the map below, will be charged a R125.00 delivery fee.
Free Delivery Policy *
• As our warehouse is based in Cape Town, free delivery is only valid for orders over R400 and only for specific local delivery areas (more specifically to all areas in brown and yellow).
• For all other areas, we really value your support and for any orders over R400 we will offer a flat delivery fee of just R70.00.
• Derivco Durban Customers – from time to time we will offer free delivery and will advise you accordingly. All orders must be paid for upfront before delivery is made.
Q: How long will I have to wait for my delivery?
A: Once you have placed your order and payment has been made, either via our Payment Gateway or by EFT, your order will be processed as soon as possible and then dispatched by our Courier company to the address given in the checkout process. Under normal circumstances, the time it takes from when an order is placed until it is dispatched for delivery is approximately 3 working days. For payment by EFT, no dispatch occurs until the money has cleared. All orders paid Monday to Thursday before 2pm and Friday before 11am leave the same day, otherwise next working day in the afternoon. No deliveries will take place Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
Approximate time taken from dispatch to the receipt of goods:
• Cape Town Surrounding: 1 to 3 working days (from time of dispatch, not from time when order was placed)
• Regional and National Areas: 5 to 7 working days (from time of dispatch, not from time when order was placed)
Collections allowed: If you are in the greater Cape Town area, why not pick it up from us for free? Contact us for our warehouse location.